Monday, September 28, 2009

Surrogates


Caught the sneak preview of the movie. Yay to competitions and free tickets!

Good thing too that the tickets were free. While the movie wasn't bad, it was fairly slow-moving at times. At one point I even leaned over to my friend and announced that I was going to sleep.

It was mindless entertainment and I spent most of the time trying to identify the surrogates from the real people. Which was not that difficult. After thinking about it just a little, I realised that all that pseudoscience babble in the show just totally does not make sense. Well, as my boss aptly put it, it's just a movie, it requires you to suspend belief in the basic laws of reality. Let's just say I preferred watching AI or Simone, watching this once was enough.

At least I had fun hanging out.

No comments:

Post a Comment