Sunday, August 23, 2009

Si Chuan Dou Hua



Family dinner for... Actually I can't remember what the occasion was. Anyway, this is one of our favourite places to eat out.


Appetisers: Cucumber, jellyfish, pork and 2 UFOs (unidentified food orders). That's the problem with posting long after the fact. I can't remember what I ate. But it was good I assure you.











Another UFO, this one totally eludes me. Don't think I enjoyed it that much either.















Peking duck in crepes. One plain and the other is green tea flavoured. I couldn't taste the difference between the plain crepe and the green tea at all. Much as I like green tea, all this green tea flavoured this and that seems like a fad to me. I'll stick with the original for now.

I'm sure we ate more than that, but I think I got distracted eating or the food wasn't very photogenic. I wish we had gone for lunch though, I like the dim sum here. At least the view from the 62nd floor is always good.

No comments:

Post a Comment